Re: [MV] HMMWV waterpump

From: M. \ (mevanshowell@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 17:06:52 PST

Brian-
My mechanic (The Diesel Depot in Sandersville, GA) just installed a marine
waterpump that pushes an additional 30% of fluid though my modified rebuilt
6.2. Keeps the engine nice and cool and the cost is the same. See picture
links below.

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3709005/1066557305285_MVC_024S.JPG

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3709005/1067149777728_MVC_027S.JPG

This baby pushes an additional 45 HP and is awesome!

M. Evans Howell
Machine Guns, Suppressors & Law Enforcement Sales
310 Meadowood Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone (770) 641-7987
Fax (770) 641-1281