Article on my deuce in local newspaper!

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 14:13:15 PST

I have taken my deuce to several car/truck shows during the summer and have always been made to feel welcome. During one trip I met Jerry Mattson, a freelance writer for our local paper, The Romeo Observer. He approached me (and Jeep owner Richard Beecher) about doing an article on our vehicles and why we own them. The following link is the article that came out today. I'm very happy how it turned out and hope it promotes our hobby in some way.

http://www.romeoobserver.com/story.asp?sidebar=comm&issue=031105&story=comm3

Parades, displays car/truck shows are great ways to show our vehicles. It does not have to be in perfect shape. Heck, mine was in various states of sanding and primer most of the summer and it still attracted lots of interest. So go show them off and maybe someone will want to know the rest of the story.

Dave McConnell