FW: [MV] Electrical problem with M1008 CUCV..

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:29:16 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Shaw [mailto:wolf.star@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:29 PM
To: 'kh6jjs@surfbest.net'
Subject: RE: [MV] Electrical problem with M1008 CUCV..

Common problem with Cutvees. M1008 or M1009, check fuse panel under
dash. The main plug in circuit breaker for the lights plugs in to some
contacts that heat and lose their tension. The it heats more and
becomes intermittent eventually. Plastic housing melts also in many
cases. Fix is new fuse block or remote the headlight circuit braker
into a new socket.

Glenn
M1009