In honor of the people and machines who served

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 16:39:47 PST

Subject: [The WS No19] VE1NU - November 11th - special ops
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:45:37 -0400
From: Reed Park <reedpark@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: Wireless-Set-No19@yahoogroups.com

Hi group

I thought that I had better get this notice out right away or it will be to
late.

Every year since 1995, I have been operating a wireless set # 19 [WW II Tank
Radio] on November 11th. This year, we do it again.

Frequency : 7.040 CW (approx.)
Time : 0900 to 1100 atlantic time (1300 to 1500 zulu)
                      1300 atlantic time (1700 zulu) until the rig or the
operator gives out.
Date : November 11th

I have 3 operating 19 sets, so if one poops out, another can be pressed into
active service.

Special colour certificates will be sent to each one who has a two
way CW contact with me. Please bear with me, as CW is not my most
desired mode of operation. About 10 wpm is about all I can handle.
I am looking forward to a fun day of operation. Please be part of it.

7 3
Reed - VE1NU

--

ARROW Research (Avro CF-105) Reed Park 252 Gauvin Road Dieppe, New Brunswick Canada E1A1M1

Amateur Radio V E 1 N U WW II, # 19 SET user Paraset replica builder