RE: [MV] Anonymous emails from some coward on this list

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 16:24:37 PST

This is BS, if you want to tell some one they are out of line on their
price or disagree with them. Then tell them to their face (or signed
email). Anyone who is that worthless as to hide and take pot shots is no
better than Sadam and his shoot and run cowards. This is a sticking
point with me on some people. Cowards to scared to face the
repercussions of their crappy attitudes. There are always ways to trace
emails also!

Thanks!

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.