RE: [MV] M-1009 Air Cleaner Question

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 06:52:32 PST

Hi!
I don't know about better mileage, but Front Line Military has the best
prices for the military ones that I found. It used to be 3 for $20? But
check with Jeff. That may be an old price.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer