Thanks!

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 06:56:07 PST

An update on our Volunteer Fire Department's search for some military
vehicles for Department use.

Once again THANKS to all who answered and pointed us in the right direction,
especially Wayne who was able to give me the correct phone numbers and
contacts for South Carolina!

We are in the process of getting two vehicles so far. One Humvee which will
be used as a brush fire truck and one 5 ton which will be used as a water
tanker. We may get a larger water tanker along with the 5 ton but at this
point I'm not sure. This will mean a lot to us as even with the FEMA grants
we are VERY close on money to spend, not a lot left over for sure!

We are a small Department and are "out in the country" so a tanker is a
must. The one we have now is on it's last legs and we must replace it soon!
We have one brush truck but it's an older model and won't come close to
touching a Humvee.

Thank you all for the fantastic help!

Ed