Re: [MV] M-1009 Air Cleaner Question

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 09:12:14 PST

I have had a Civi K5 and a couple of 4x4 Suburbans that I installed K & N
air filters, gas engines. With the filter and no pre-filter and changing
to full synthetic oil, my average gas mileage went up an average of 1
mile per gallon. When you are only getting 13 mpg, that is pretty
substantial. I have gotten as much as a little over 18 mpg in my 2001
Suburban Z71.

Royce