Re: [MV] Hope no one here bought this one!

From: Ralph Dennis (res04bxm@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 09:03:07 PST

I think Joe might be right on this one - pic #4 shows a PERFECTLY wound
winch (I think). Never seen that before on ANY truck, except new ones (or
ones w/ new winches, anyway).

RMD

Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 11:53:16 -0500
From: m35products <m35prod@optonline.net>
Subject: Message-id: <000701c3a618$ce070ba0$6501a8c0@Bloom>

Just because the odometer reads that low don't mean crap. All it means is
the odometer broke after a few weeks, and nobody fixed it. apb