Mil manuals for driver certification on Mutts, deuces, 5 tons,Humvees,etc?

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 09:42:53 PST

<<There must be manuals that perpare a person to take a drivers test or whatever on each of the various vehicles. What are the manual numbers? >>

Dear Listers,

here's two that I know of. I guess that other vehicles will be covered by the DA PAM-series........................

DA Pam 350-32-1 30 Nov 1965
Operator Training Course, Tactical and Support Vehicles, Truck, Utility, 1/4-Ton, 4x4, M151.

DA Pam 350-32-1 19 Jan 1970
Operator Training Course, Tactical and Support Vehicles, Truck, Utility, 1/4-Ton, 4x4, M151.

There are also DA Pams covering Mechanic Training Courses, the ones I know of are:-

DA Pam 350-26-1 30 Nov 1965
Organisational Mechanic Course, Tactical and Support Vehicles, Truck, Utility, 1/4-Ton, 4x4, M151.

DA Pam 350-26-1 3 Nov 1970
Organisational Mechanic Course, Tactical and Support Vehicles, Truck, Utility, 1/4-Ton, 4x4, M151.

Kind regards.....
Ken