M35 Turbo

From: Robert Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 15:59:25 PST

The turbo failed on my deuce (LDT-465-1C)yesterday, made a odd whizzing
sound followed by a lot of smoke from the stack. the engine itself is fine
and don't think the trubo seized. Has anyone ever rebuilt one before. Where
might I find part numbers for the bearings and seals. the 34P doesn't break
the turbo down.

Bob