Two M105A2 1.5-ton trailers for sale

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 02:06:48 PST

Hi, gang. I have a couple of M105A2 1.5-ton trailers that I'd like to
sell. I'll give y'all a chance here before I put them up on Ebay. Both
trailers are located near Riverside, California.

The first one is in pretty good shape aside from some rust at one
corner. It does not include racks and bows. It will include a Form 97,
with a chain of letters and bills of sale transferring it to you. It's
not registered yet. I want $450 for it. For more details and pictures,
go to:

    http://nf6x.net/M105

The second one is a bit banged-up. It includes racks and bows (one bow
is broken), a replacement lunette, and no title. I do not believe that
it has been registered before. I want $250 for it. For more details
and pictures, go to:

    http://nf6x.net/M105_2

The terms are as-is, where-is, cash, you pick them up.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/