Fw: [MV] Mil FM Radios 0n 51.0 MHz

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 17:11:37 PST

Well congradulations, I have been haming long before Nixon as well, DAD is a
ham , so is my brother !
I grew up with Radios teletypes and had a computer long befoer most people
knew what they were.
I'll bet ya even know who Heathkit is !

And as for experience in 35 years ? Wooooo Peeeeeeeeee !
My family has of 90 years experience combined. We must know all ther is to
know NOT !
Your and my experenece are but a drop in the ocean, compared to all that
does on.

Have there been any RC incidents? I doubt either of us would be aware
(perhaps there is a $1500 plane in the ground, maybe not)
All that goes on is not reported, and all that is reported is not always ,
(IF EVER) solved.
In practice, I dount you would know about it. Since you were just driving
by (how could ya know ) ?

As for DX well, I am sure there is interference there, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT
!
As the noize floor rises because of our activity, the contacts are lost in
the trash , expecialy on QRP !
Would you suggest we run A FULL LEGAL LIMIT LINEAR just for fun ,. cause ya
can? (NOT ME)

Why not be more polite about our activities ?
Before a rule change outlaws our WIDE BAND FM RADIOS alltogether. under the
guise of efficent use of bandwidth
And do not suggest that has not been sugested and talked about, you and I
both know it has.

obviously you will do as you see fit.
I chose to "do diligence" , and avoid the obvious hazzards, for me and
others. When ever possible.

Live long a prosper one named James , May the FCC never darken your radio
tubes.

At least we agree to disagree, thats better than some, probably most !
I give you the last word !

Don Low N0UBI