Mil FM Radios 0n 51.0 MHz

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 19:08:07 PST

Hi Mil Veh Hams;
On another subject, mil veh and radio content, have either of you ever
tried communicating between a mil radio such as an RT524 and a civ
Motorola such as a Syntor X9000. Did it work OK or was the military
radio popping the passband on the S9000, and conversely was the audio OK
or to low when the mil radio transmitted and was received by the
civilian radio? Just wondering if any of you have some actual
experience trying this and how it worked out.

Glenn
MVPA
MTANJ
N1GBY