RE: [MV] CFM of M35A2 Air compressor

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 09:05:17 PST

And I've seen 2 different types of compressors on the M35A2: a big,
single-piston compressor (this looks like a newer design that is not shown
in any of my manuals) and the traditional, 2-cylinder compressor. What's
the difference between the two and why are there two different types? Is
one better than the other?