Re: [MV] Frustrations with this list and my CUCV related website...

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 22:35:59 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Wilkens" <nathan.wilkens@asu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:12 PM
Subject: [MV] Frustrations with this list and my CUCV related website...

> Unfortunately, I am forced to delete my website on CUCV related
information
> and will also be removing myself from this list. I have lately received a
> barrage of emails that were complaining and critical of the information
> posted on my website.

The world's only remaining inexhaustible natural resource is 'Morons', so
don't sweat it too much when you inadvertantly tap into the motherlode.
Everyone's got an opinion, but those opinions are only that, and don't
"force" you to do anything whatsoever. Just ignore them. There are enough
CUCVs out there in the hands of collectors now that actual hands-on military
experience is a resource which shouldn't disappear for the sake of a few, so
tell 'em to sod off rather than raise the white flag.