Re: [MV] Frustrations with this list and my CUCV related website...

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 07:01:29 PST

Dear Listers,

Only a couple of days ago, I sent an e-mail to the creator of a website, advising him that some of the information covering mutts was incorrect. In the e-mail I added the correct information and (hopefully) he will use it. I don't see anything wrong in giving constructive advice and I actually encourage others to send information to me for inclusion on my webpages. I appreciate being told if any information that I am using is incorrect.

I know there are ways of telling someone that they are "wrong", but let's not get this out of perspective. As long as it is done in a positive spirit and without abusive language, there shouldn't be a problem.

Kind regards....
Ken