Re: [MV] Thanks.

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 08:48:04 PST

Damn!
Appreciation for what all us old guys stood for is always welcome!
We supported Rememberance Day at the local (Aldergrove) Legion with an M925
5ton, an M54 5ton (ex 155mm Howitzer gun tractor), M998 armoured Humvee
towing a 1944 6pdr. anti-tank gun, M1010 ambulance, M38 jeep, ex 15th Field
Artillery Regiment 1 1/4 ton MRT truck, and our US Navy EOD dually crewcab.
Two of our drivers wore battledress, one WW2 3rd Canadian Infantry Division,
the other Korean War Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps. They were rewarded
for their efforts by a continual stream of Legion members thanking them for
rekindling memories of the way they used to look, not to mention the
complimentary hot rum to chase away the chill!!
Bravo Zulu! Well done!
Ian