Re: [MV] Wanted 1C turbo for deuce

From: Dave Reed (dave.reed@dol.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 15:37:09 PST

Do any of you esteemed MV'ers have a 1C turbocharger for a
M35A2 Deuce that you would sell? I do not want the 1D which is
a bit larger and quieter, I want the noisy little 1C as my hearing is
already shot. I want to be sure that I can hear the truck running.
I know that at least one of you guys have one in usable shape on a
parts engine or parts truck that could be turned into extra money
for the holidays. Or better yet go buy more MV's. I would also be
interested in the mounting kit which includes the whole exhaust
system and intake brackets, hoses, adapters, and oil lines if
someone on the East coast has good usable stuff. If one of you
guys could help out or at least steer me to a usable turbo I would
really appreciate it. I am located in MD about 1/2 hour East of
Churchville / Aberdeen.
Thank you,
Dave Reed
2167 Blue Ball Road