Re: [MV] M35 MILEAGE

From: 194cbteng@bellsouth.net
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 12:31:24 PST

my .02 - mileage shown on odometer does not mean beans, not a lot of trouble to take instrument cluster from one truck and put in another. In motor pool sometimes mileage is reset after engine change other times no. Same thing applies to hour-meter.

As we say in the country -- you pays your money and takes your chances.

I have one that shows 800 miles on odometer; but does not have engine, tranny, transfer case, hood, fenders, bed, bumper, seats, other than these minor defects could be called good truck.

I am not trying to be a smart guy just that as far as I know no one has to sign that the mileage is correct as you do with a civilian vehicle, as least in Tenn you have to write mileage on title at time of sale and sign that this is correct.