I want a M3 Scout car

From: GOTaM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 18:33:49 PST

I can't help it, I want a Scout car. Looking for one that needs a lot of
work (low cost beginner). Complete would be nice, but I know that will be
out of my price range. The front end (hood, fenders, doors), axles,
windshield frame and dash are a must. Can live without the rest of the
drive train and rear armour. A title would be good, but here in SC titles
are obtainable. I see Gary has some, way up yonder in the North country.
Anybody else?

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC