Directional on M135

From: Tim Korade (tkorade@sau48.k12.nh.us)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 16:20:46 PST

I have a '52 M135 and I am looking at putting directionals on it. mvpc.com has some info on this, but the part numbers don't seem to cross correctly. Anyone have some info getting the; Directional Control Switch, Flasher unit, and the control cable? Thanks TimK..

--
Tim Korade

--

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the SAU Network Administrator by email at postmaster@sau48.k12.nh.us