Auctions and Origins

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 20:42:40 PST

Howdy Folks,

I have a problem. As a private investigator I need to find out when and
where a particular M35A1 was auctioned /released by the military. I have
never seen an EUC as all my MV's have been purchased from private
individuals. Will the certificate show when and where the vehicle was
disposed of? I also need to know the disposal category, was the vehicle
in good shape or salvage etc.?

Any ideas as to how to track this info down?

TIA,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)