Re: [MV] Anybody know where to get a m998 slantback kit

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 12:02:00 PST

Righ they were more expensive that I supose to go
supose to be 7 complete kits and 2 incomplete kit
GL more expensive than Ebay?

don´t know yet where they are
but there are two for sale in ebay contact Jim Hill,
in Florida I know him

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33642&item=2443972945

Alejandro
--- International Movie Services <ims@telus.net>
escribió: > Someone bought seven complete kits and two
partials