Four M35 trucks wanted

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 17:13:53 PST

Good Evening,

One of my customers in Virginia who has almost closed a deal for contract
snow plowing, has approached me and asked me to find him four (4) excellent
condition M35 multi-fuel, turbo trucks. He will be converting them to
snowplow/sanders, so rear beds will be removed. He would therefore accept
trucks with no beds, if they were available. He does not have the time or
inclination to deal with GL, and would rather pay a premium for trucks
already in the private sector.

Proximity to Virginia is important. They should be recently rebuilt or
reconditioned, highly reliable, NON-WINCH vehicles, with air-shift
transfers, hardtops (not a 100% necessity), heat/defrost, all gauges
working, etc., and good rubber.

If you have them for sale or know of someone who does, please contact my
office as soon as possible. I will put you in touch with the guy.

Thank you for your help,

Arthur P. Bloom Pres
www.M35products.com

Toll-free 866-749-0100 Ext 1