Re: [MV] alternative posts

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 13:13:58 PST

I agree, and even spent the $200 required to obtain good forum
software. The Forum format makes it SIMPLE to divide into sub-categories,
to search the entire forums history for X word, to keep political
discussions in their own sub-category, etc.
I just haven't had the time to RTFM and get it running on my web site. If
anyone knows VBulliten software and would like to make $100 please let me
know.

Paul