Re: [MV] Shelter Mobilizers and the S250G Commo Shelter

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 19:20:21 PST

Hi Mel,
    For the M720 to work, the base of the shelter has to be a little less tha
7 feet wide
and it has to have some special brackets attached to the internal frame.

    My impression is that the S250 type shelters are the "T" shaped shelters
tha fit in the back of a CUCV. If that is the case, then there is no w3ay you
will be
able to grab the shelter with an M720.

Bruce MVPA 23824
M720 with Shelter (7' x7' x 13') Designed to have one side open up and fold
down
to make a pad for a tent 14' x 14' used as a forward air control/surveielance
command
post. Had a couple of PPI's installed in it. (not mine though, alass)