Re: [MV] M35A2 DOOR LOCKS.

From: GOTaM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 16:14:30 PST

I have some security concerns about my M35, so I am wondering what we are
trying to accomplish here. For example, I put a keyed switch above the main
ignition switch on my truck and that keeps it from being cranked up with out
my consent. However, with the factory locks I couldn't keep kids out of the
truck at the Air show a few weeks ago. I am also afraid if I put some kind
of locks on the factory handle, eager people would twist until they broke
the handles. I was considering putting some type of dead bolts behind the
door in the cad, kind of out of sight. Has anybody tried anything like
this?

Curious Joe