RE: [MV] what happened?

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 17:00:10 PST

Hi
I am not sure of the whole story but I do know that when you sent that
post originally, which was followed by responses, including one from me,
we were bombarded by BS spam messages from a thing call NewBreed
filtering. When I complained to them about it they said it was because
of a word you had placed in the subject of the message. They claimed
that your message was pornographic. I debated the issue with them and
told them it was not, but they didn't want to hear it. I don't want to
repeat the word because I don't want all the trash again from the
NewBreed clowns. If you are using them, that was the problem. As a
result they did a bunch of stuff to interfere with messages etc. Refer
to the original message for the word that they don't like. I told them
to check their Websters dictionary for the definition, to prove to
themselves that you had not sent out pornographic material.

Glenn