(no subject)

From: Tom Kassab (tom.kassab@kascar.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 04:27:28 PST

Bruce:

We have these in stock. Visit our website www.Real4WD.com or give us a call
at the number below. We stock over 16,000 line item HMMWV Parts.

Best Regards,

Tom Kassab
President & Chief Executive Officer
Kascar, LLC
One Kascar Plaza
Greenville, South Carolina 29605-6307
Phone: (864) 422-0370 x 221
Fax: (864) 422-1707
www.Kascar.com
Email: Tom.Kassab@Kascar.com

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:40:59 -0500
From: RKubu@aol.com
Subject: [MV] WTB HMMWV seat cushions
List,
I am looking for the following seat cushions:
*one complete set of TAN seat cushions for a 4-man HMMWV with the older
style seats. I would prefer new cushions, if possible. If TAN seat cushions
are not available, I would consider green.
*new GREEN seat cushions for the older style driver's seat (back and
bottom).
If you have something, or know where I could find these, I would appreciate
any information that you have.
Thanks,
Bruce

---