WTB CUCV gen 2??

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 13:40:17 PST

Hey guys,
I need a NOS or good used Gen 2 for my M1009. The rear bearing surface on
mine is shot, BIGTIME, and it is vibrating itself into oblivion. I took it
apart the other day and found the wires of both brushes had been sawn in two
and the diode trio had broken into, get the irony, three pieces. So, I'm
going to keep it for spare parts and get a "new" one. Anybody have one or
know where one is? Thanks.
Chris

Charleston, WV

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es