VIETNAM ERA GUN RINGS

From: STUART BEENEY (stuart.beeney@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 11:13:26 PST

Hi Guys,
             Need your help concerning Vietnam era Gun Rings. Ive come
across a Gun Ring for sale which i want to mount on my M54 A2, The guy says
its correct but I'm not sure that it is the correct one for the Vietnam Era
??????? Its not like the rings you see mounted on GMCs etc (4 inches high,
3/4 inch width of steel) Sorry guys i don't know model numbers etc. This
ring is approx 2 1/2 inches high and is a lot wider (lower profile) seams
late 70s to me ????????? Sorry if ive been a bit vague but i dont know much
about this stuff, any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Stuart Beeney