Re: Visiting Chicago, things to do

From: Vince Strazzabosco (vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 14:12:20 PST

Hello Maurizio,

Just west of Aurora, Illinois, which is about 45 miles west of
Chicago, is an outdoor airport museum located at Aurora Airport. If
the weather's decent, you may want to try visiting. I may have some
time, though I'm real busy at the moment.

There is information about their collection at the website below, and
also links to other Chicago area sites.

http://www.airclassicsmuseum.org/default.html

Hope this helps,

vince