Re: [MV] On Ebay

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 16:24:53 PST

Speaking of things Ebay, I've just put up a C42 Radio Set, Power Supply Mk
II and Junction Box J1 (no reserve.) These ones are ex-Canadian, but
exactly the same radios were used in the M38/M38A1 Jeeps, M37/M42/M152
Dodges, Ferrets, Tanks, Land Rovers and similar vehicles of Britain,
Australia, India and quite a few other Commonwealth bits and pieces. These
particular ones I haven't checked, but others from the same lot worked
perfectly some15-odd years ago when I bought them.

Brian Asbury used to have a lot of the EIS and harness and stuff for the
C42, with much of it NOS as I recall. He might still if anyone's thinking
of completing the set.

Anyway, my stuff's up at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2206926560&category=588&rd=1 if anyone wants to add 70 lbs to their restoration. :)