More M35 ??

From: Michael P. Maynard (mmaynard@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 04:53:46 PST

Hi all, I got to see my M35 last Tuesday when we went up to get the
trailers I spoke about. For some unknown reason, someone has taken the
windshield wiper control out of the truck. This makes me in need of one
before I drive the truck anywhere as now it wont build up air. Where
can I get one, or does anyone have one they will part with? I would
have tried to fire it up, but some moron had left the switch on, and the
batteries were stone dead. The other problem that I have encountered
before I can drive it (well comfortably) is that the drivers window
appears to either be broken, or the crank doesn't work on it. (crank
runs freely like its not hooked to anything) Anyone have any experience
with this? How hard is it to pull the door apart to fix? Other than
this, the truck appears to be all there. Canvas looks decent, tires are
good. It has some slight rust on the passengers side, but I am told its
in a common spot. I am hoping my EUC comes through, as I got a lot to
do with the truck :-)

Mike