RE: [MV] FS: 8 each WWII Nazi 9mm ammo rounds

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 15:47:17 PST

1944 date. Came from Nazi Black Widow Luger dated 1942 brought home by
vet.. That's how you know. If you really want to shoot 60+ year old ammo
in your auto MP5, who am I to stop you? I know most people would use a
little more common sense. But, to each their own.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer