Vehicle Regisry - List of SNs, Dates of Delivery Etc.

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 21:44:20 PST

Hello,

I have been compiling information for my data plate stamping and need
your help. I am often asked can you help me find out when my truck was
made ( They have no data plates at all, but they have a SN from the fame
or ???) I have found a few good MV registries to draw from but still
would like to hear from you guys on where is the best sites to find this
info for various MVs.

 Thanks!

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.