Re: [MV] SWB 2.5 Tons

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 05:06:00 PST

Well, some people dare to be different...so when they have seen one of
everything...their mind goes into another mode. Such as a local fellow
that built a truck which had a regular pickup bed but had a Kenworth
(road tractor) cab. So prepare yourself Paul...maybe the next craze will
be a Huey duece or...a 50'limo duece. I'll let the others fill in their
cross breed list. Good subject, huh? Maybe we'll come up with the
ultimate military vehicle...or the wildest do nothing vehicle that
laughs the enemy into submission. Fred Martin