Fuller Tranny In An M35

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 06:47:49 PST

Went to my favorite heavy truck yard yesterday to get another aux tranny and
tripped over the sweetest tranny I ever seen in a long time, a Fuller
RTO-1610. 10 speed road ranger with twin counter shafts but the most compact
thing I've ever seen for it's rating. SAE #2 housing, would bolt right up
to the duece. The big deal is that it has overdrive(s) in it, but then the
price is big also, $1500

Does any know about this tranny, the guy at the yard didn't know specific
ratios? I'd like to know what the 10 ratio's are, or what the 5 + 2 ratios
are. I suspect that you would only have one ratio under 1.0. If it had
multiple overdrive ratios wouldn't that be sweet in a deuce !!!

thanks,

je