HMMWV

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 07:39:35 PST

Took my HMMWV for a bit of a challenging trip...went over the Rockies the
hard way.!! This is what the HUMMERs are made for...and nothing is more
beautiful in this country than up here.!! Have a look at the pictures....The
mountain is Pikes Peak from the Western side...Got up to over 12,000 feet
with never a bit of a problem.. This is the HUMMER I put the 454 gas motor
in. We were Elk hunting..and did very well..got our Elk !!Thanks to the
HMMWV getting us back "in there".!! Gene - Colorado
www.cs.quik.com/truks/h1.JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/h2.JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/pp.JPG