Re: [MV] Fuller Tranny In An M35

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 08:18:00 PST

When I used to work for the power company I used to drive a big truck
that was 6x6 using 5 ton axles and a V6 Detroit diesel motor. I do
believe that it used that same transmission. It was a very good
trans and I usually started out in 2nd or 3rd gear. It zipped along on
the freeway quite well and was fun to drive. Plus, having the air shift
hi/low, it had 2 different reverse speeds! I would consider putting
one in my M35A2.

Jon