Re: [MV] 5 Ton roll back Vehicle Transporter

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 11:39:10 PST

Another thing to consider is the rear overhang on commercially built
rollbacks. The flatbeds, when stored, seem to hang way out over the rear
axle, so that they don't (I guess) need to go so far back, when they roll
back. This consideration may impact on the retro-built military model. You
may find yourself with a bed that's too long for comfort.

A P B