Need some troop seat brackets

From: mark (fishmeok@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 22:32:00 PST

Hi All
I have a project going (mounting some 60mm morter ammo cans on my bike as
pannier bags) and found that the little troop seat bracket that bolts the
fold down seat bottom to the vertical support (about 6" long and 2" wide
with a closed loop on one end ) works great for the bag mounts I came up
with. I have several left over from when I converted a set of 6x6 seats to
fit my M715 but need about six more. Anybody have a bunch of these lying
around?
Cheers
Mark
'67 M715