Military Vehicle Canvas

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 17:35:30 PST

I just want to let the lists know that I just received my second of 2
shipments of canvas for my M715 from New Life Resource.

I am very happy with both shipments. I purchased new seat covers, cab
canvas and gas can straps. Quality is first rate. Stitching and fit
are perfect. I also like how you can make requests and they are happy
to oblige. Judith says many can come with no change in price. Also,
shipping is included, so there is no guessing as to what final price is.

Ahh, the smell of new canvas. I can just see my truck swell with pride
for its new bonnet and bustle.

Thanks to JE on the lists for the reco.
TED