Thanks for solving my M1009 alternator problems

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 06:48:17 PST

Hi guys,
Thanks for all the useful advice for getting a new CUCV gen 2. I got a
used, rebuilt one from a list member [thanks GA] and it is working great! I
have a buddy that needs one too. His problem is that he doesn't have an old
one to get parts off of to swap onto a NAPA model. Do any more of you guys
have a Gen 2 for a CUCV? He would prefer a good one, but even if it needs
rebuilt, it would be better than nothing. Mine is so trashed that it's not
worth the money in UPS to send it to TX. Anyone else? Thanks guys.
Chris

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup