OK, this is just weird, I'm still not receiving.

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 08:49:20 PST

First off, thanks to all you that have replied and let me know my emails are
making it to the list. It has been 4 hours since I subscribed on a
different account and I have not received any list mail. If you can and
wish to help me figure out what is going on, please continue to read. If
not hit delete, this has very little MV content.

I have concluded (by making an ASSumption) that my internet provider is
blocking emails from the list, not from list members. At least 10 of you
wonderfully nice people have sent me emails indicating that the list sent my
post to you. So my email from my account I have been using for over a year
is sending email to the list's server. Yesterday I signed up for a email on
my website www.joetrapp.com (selfless promotion) and subscribed to the list
there. The message I posted this morning should have been sent from that
address. I am not receiving from the list on this address either. I do not
see how this address could be blocked by my internet provider, or can it.
My internet provider is Road (really sucks) Runner. I have tried to resolve
this problem with them, but being a computer challenged, mechanical genius I
have gotten nowhere.

I am now lost. Some have suggested I open another account at hot mail, but
that is what I have attempted to do with my website mail. What is the
chances that Road Runner as well Verisign are blocking the list? I have
need of the list members, so I will be posting notes later today, but I hate
not seeing my post and all the other emails. I had to drink a quart of
diet coke this morning to get rid of the shakes. I need my fix. Now I am
rambling.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks the patients, Joe Trapp