Re: [MV] OK, this is just weird, I'm still not receiving.

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 12:34:46 PST

Yee, Hah. For no obvious reason, I am now receiving list mail. I know most
people are probably thinking "please get a life and stop wasting mine", but
I just felt it necessary to thank all the folks that offered suggestions.
Sadly I did not get a chance to try any of these suggestions before I
started receiving mail. I received the post I made to the list at 6:47 am
this morning at about 2:00 this afternoon.

This all makes me wonder how many people have sent me emails in the past
that I didn't receive. I guess we need to give everyone the benefit of the
dout with email.

Thanks again for everyones patients.
Joe Trapp