For sale,Deuce engine, snow chains and transportation up north

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 14:26:58 PST

Here's the deal.
I have a multi-fuel truck I am parting out. Can be test driven. Engine for
sale.
Dual tire snow chains, for sale.
Empty trailer behind my truck going from Columbia, SC to Chicago IL. on
January 1st.

Engine with transmission, alternator, turbo, starter and air compressor:
$1000.
Engine with air compressor: $600.
You can pick up and/or test drive and I will remove in a couple of hours or
I can remove and deliver anywhere between Columbia and Chicago on January
1st. This truck is a deuce tanker. If you pickup, you can have 5 minutes
to remove what ever else you want off the truck. Some restrictions do
apply, see you dealer for details.

Same with the snow chains. Anybody that wants the duel tire chains I have I
will deliver them up north anywhere between the above cities for $100 each.
That's $200 an axle. That's a little higher than the pick them up price,
but it's free delivery to snow covers peaks. Can drop these off on the way
home on January 3rd or 4th too.

Ah, the empty trailer. I will be pulling an empty goose neck trailer with
me to Chicago on January 1st and can haul up to 3 tons. If you have a jeep
or another small vehicle or crates I'm looking to pick up some gas money.
You will need to be able to unload what ever. I can load anything on the
trailer here. If you want to send the in-laws a lovely new MV and can
deliver it to Blythewood, SC before January 1st, I can keep it here and load
it then. I will also be able to haul some small stuff back from up North.

Any one interested let me know. I hate to make the trip up there empty. In
fact if anyone would like to pick up my MV for a couple hundred buck, I
might let ya.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC