Re: [MV] Ebay misrepresentation

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 19:26:07 PST

An electrically driven pump mounted on the plow frame generates the
hydraulic pressures and has electric valving to control the fluid flows.
The switches on the top left of the dash control the pump and valves. The
black one for left-right and white one for up-down.
The cables/pully connect to the plow hoist (the triangle), which pulls the
plow up by those cables.
Electric/hydraulic is probably more common than engine driven pumps. Easier
to install I guess. I prefer engine driven though, the electric motors don't
last as long your engine usually does.

Jim