Re: [MV] Ebay misrepresentation

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 20:04:58 PST

OK, now that we have all had a laugh over this...The part that ticks me off
is the implied illegality of ownership. "Don't ask how we managed to steal
one of these, etc". To the naive audience of Ebay, it plants the seed of
uncertainty. The next time one of these toothless wonders sees one of us in
our legally-obtained MV's, they might make the (wrong) assumption, and call
the cops. I admit that it's a stretch, but we, collectively, don't need
another round of official oversight by the donut squad.

Or as a much smarter guy than me once said: "Constant vigilance is the price
of freedom" (No, I don't remember who, maybe Churchill?)

Arthur P. Bloom